Eat good and feel good about doing it: look for French Meadow Bakery products in the freezer section of your Price Cutter store. This is great for Price Cutter customers as French Meadow Bakery offers products that are organic, gluten-free, low-glycemic and naturally healthy for you.
Since 1985, French Meadow Bakery has used only top-quality all-natural and organic ingredients, old world bread-baking techniques, ancient healthy grains and seeds, and cutting edge performance foods research to create baked goods the world loves.
Look for these products in your Price Cutter store:
- Hemp Bagels – Bagels that are high in fiber, have a good source of protein and have a near-perfect composition of the Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids.
- Sprouted Bagels – Organic bagels with sprouted grains (as referenced in Ezekiel 4:9), that are easy to digest and good-for-you.
- Our Daily Bread – Soft, sprouted whole grain bread made with CoroWise plant sterols for lowering LDL cholesterol and coated with chia seeds for a crunchy bite.
- Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread – Soft, moist and is so delicious, you won’t miss the wheat. All French Meadow Bakery gluten-free products are certified by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization (GFCO).
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread – An all-natural bread, with plump juicy raisins, fragrant cinnamon, and a touch of honey.
- Gluten-Free Tortillas – Soft and delicious gluten-free tortillas made with rice and tapioca, with zero grams trans fat per serving.
- Gluten-Free Fudge Brownies – All-natural and individually wrapped with zero grams of trans fat and are full of rich fudge flavor.
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – All-natural, bringing the convenience of ready-to-bake cookies to your kitchen.
- World Catch Salmon Burger – Burgers made with natural, quality ingredients containing no additives or preservatives.
- World Catch Maryland Style Crab Cakes – Made with fresh, hand-picked crab meat from the Wild Blue Crab, carefully prepared by hand using only the highest quality and natural ingredients.
For more information about French Meadow Bakery, visit their website here.