Price Cutter helps you save even more money by doubling manufacturers' coupons with a face value of 50¢ or less every day of the week!
Our coupon policy:
- Coupons that state "Coupon Not Subject To Doubling" will not be doubled.
- Coupons will be doubled up to, but not exceed, 50¢.
- Coupons will never exceed the purchase price of merchandise.
- Coupons for free merchandise will not be doubled.
- Cigarette coupons are never doubled.
- Expired coupons will not be redeemed.
- Product must be purchased for the specific size stated on the coupon.
- Coupons from Price Cutter ads will be honored as stated on the coupon. This may be in addition to manufacture coupons.
- Coupons from other retailers' ads will not be honored.
- Doubling of coupons is limited to two like items. Additional coupons may be used for the same product but they will be redeemed at the face value of the coupon.
- There is a limit of 20 coupons that may be doubled at one time. More than 20 coupons may be used, but coupons over the limit of 20 will redeemed at face value only.
- Internet coupons feature unique serial numbers printed on them and follow an industry standard format.
Coupons printed without these features will not be accepted.
- We do not accept Internet print-at-home coupons for free product.
- We will accept Internet coupons up to and including $4.99. Internet coupons of $5.00 or above will not be accepted.
Double coupon example: On a 50¢ coupon, we will double the coupon, making it $1 off. On a 51¢ (or greater) coupon, the coupon is worth its face value of 51¢ (or greater) and will not be doubled.