Price Cutter proudly supports local charities and has a constant commitment to involvement, dedication to the local community. Our register round-up programs are one way for customers to have the opportunity to give back to the local community by rounding up their order.
Register Round-Up/Pin-Up Program Charities include:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Ozarks
Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA)
Price Cutter Charity Championship
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Southwest Missouri
Ozarks Food Harvest - Check Out Hunger
To learn more about our register round-up program opportunities or to inquire about our monthly schedule of your local charity, please click here
Partnering with area events is one of the ways we support the local communities we serve. See what we are doing to support the community we call home.
- Title sponsor of the Price Cutter Charity Championship (View charities)
- Elite Partner of Missouri State University Great Southern Bank Arena that houses elements of the Missouri State Athletics Hall of Fame
- Bears Elite Partner that works closely with Missouri State Sports Properties to ensure they have an even greater affinity throughout the year on campus, with alumni, and in the community.
- Sponsor of the MSU Celebrity Golf Tournament benefiting the Missouri State University baseball program and Champion Athletes of the Ozarks.
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce in Missouri, Lebanon, West Plains, Table Rock Lake, Clinton, Hollister, Branson, Nixa, Neosho, Forsyth, Waynesville, and participates in many Chamber of Commerce events.
- Support for community organizations, groups, and schools. For information about receiving Price Cutter donations or sponsorships, click here.
- Sponsor of the Missouri Sports Hall of Fame
- Sponsor of the Springfield Cardinals
- Sponsor of Care To Learn Panther Run
- Hot Pink Sponsor of the Making Strides for Breast Cancer Walk Event
In response to the large number of sponsorship requests we get every year, we only review proposals submitted electronically. For consideration, please submit your proposal to Pyramid Foods. Your proposal must be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the event, and you must allow Pyramid Foods two weeks to respond to your request. We look forward to receiving your proposal.