Mars Candy, Crunchy & Crispy Lovers

Snickers. Twix. Crispy M&M's Chocolate Candies. Snickers Crisper. Maltesers Chocolatey candies. What's Inside: 45 to 100 calories (2% to 5% DV) per piece. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper. Mars real chocolate. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (no DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. M&M's Brand Fun Size Crispy Chocolate Candies: What's Inside per Fun Size Pack: 80 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 9 g sugars (no DV defined); 25 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Crisper Fun Size Bars: What's Inside per Fun Size Pack: 100 calories (5% DV); 4.5 g total fat (7% DV); 2.5 g sat fat (13% DV); 10 g sugars (no DV defined); 45 mg sodium (2% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Maltesers Chocolatey Candies: What's Inside per Fun Size Pack: 70 calories (4% DV); 3 g total fat (5% DV); 2 g sat fat (10% DV); 7 g sugars (no DV defined); 15 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Partially produced with genetic engineering.